Post Key Words: Admissions,Entrance Exam,Examination Schedule,Fellowships,Research,University
Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur Admission Notification 2010 for M.Phil & Ph.D Programmes.
Applications in the prescribed form are invited for admission to M.Phil (Full Time), Ph.D (Full Time/Part Time) offered by SK University, Anantapur.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the Master’s Degree of SK University or any other recognized University in the discipline concerned securing not less than 55% of Marks (50% in case of SC/ST candidates and Teachers who are in the UGC scales of Pay etc. are exempted for 55% of Marks in the qualifying PG Examinations) are eligible to apply and take the Entrance Test.
Final Year (IV Semester Candidates can also Appear the Test)
For Other Details please refer the Prospectus.
The Application form and other details can be obtained by Post on requisition from the Director, Directorate of Admissions, on submission of Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- in Favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, SK University, Payable at Andhra Bank, SK University Branch, Anantapur. Or the Candidate can also obtain in person from Andhra Bank, SK University Branch, Anantapur, Andhra Bank, Budhvar Pet, Kurnool.
M.Phil/Ph.D Degree is offered in following Subjects,
- English, Telugu
- Adult Education, Economics, History, Library and Information Science, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Social Work & Sociology.
- Business Management (Only Ph.D), Commerce
- Chemistry, Computer Science & Technology, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mathematics, Physics, Polymer Science & Technology, Statistics & Phycial Education.
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Geography, Microbiology, Sericulture, Zoology
- Law (Ph.D only)
- Center for study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (M.Phil Full Time Course only)
Sale of Application Forms from: 22nd March 2010
Last Date for receipt of Filled in Application: 30th April 2010
Date of Entrance Test: 2nd June 2010