Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board – HPSSSB jobs: Shastri, Language Teacher, Art & Craft Teacher Vacabcues, Last Date 24th March 2011
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur-177001
No.HPSSSB-A (7) 1/98-IX
Whereas, 90 posts of Shastri (Post Code 0274), 82 posts of Art & Craft Teacher (Post Code 0275) and 146 posts of Language Teacher (Post Code 0276) were advertised vide Advt. No. 18/2010 dated 01.11.2010 which appeared in Hindustan Times and Amar Ujala on 02.11.2010 under the new rules which are reproduced below:-
1. Shastri = Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by the HP Government.
2. Art & Craft Teacher = 10+2 with 50% marks and two years diploma in Art &Craft Teacher from an institute recognized by the HP Government or its equivalent.
3. Language Teacher = BA with Hindi as an elective subject from a recognized university with 50% marks in Hindi or its equivalent.
(Note: The candidates who have passed Prabhakar (Honours in Hindi) followed by BA examination in English and one additional subject will be treated as equivalent to BA with Hindi provided the candidate have secured 50% marks in Prabhakar examination.)
And whereas, the Government vide letter no. E.D.N.-C-B(2)-25/2007 dated 03.02.2011 has now allowed to fill up the above posts with the educational qualification as prescribed in old and new Recruitment and Promotion Rules for the above mentioned posts with the condition that those candidates who are recommended on the basis of old R&P
Rules will have to improve their educational qualification as provided in The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act-2009 within five years. The provision in old R&P Rules is as under:-
1. Shastri = Matric with Shastri or equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institution.
2. Art & Craft Teacher = Matric full subjects with two years diploma of Art & Craft Training from recognized University/Institution.
3. Language Teacher = Prabhakar (Honours Hindi) with Matric & LT training or Prabhakar (Honours Hindi) with JBT two years training from recognized University/Institution.
The last date for the receipt of applications by post from the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti Distt., Kinnaur
Distt., Pangi and Bharmour Sub-Division of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla Distt. of HP is 24th March, 2011.